SM-GC group control board
Product Name: Destination Layer Group Control
Product model: SM.GC/D
Product keywords: elevator system control panel, elevator system control system
• Efficient and safe. Integrated expert system, fuzzy logic, neural network and other advanced scheduling technologies, based on CAN bus, to ensure efficient and safe elevator operation.
• Enjoy the ride. Through the diversion method of the destination floor area, the indicators such as passenger waiting time and long waiting rate are effectively reduced, avoiding the phenomenon of crowded waiting for elevators, and relieving passengers' anxiety about waiting for elevators.
• cut costs. The improvement of system capacity efficiency reduces the total number of building elevator configurations and reduces the building construction cost.
• Energy saving and environmental protection. Efficient operation scheduling reduces the total number of elevator runs, reduces building power consumption, and saves energy and protects the environment.
• Flexible configuration. The flexible and changeable arrangement of the car can adapt to the unique architectural design.
• Supports hybrid and fully configured destination systems
• Main CPU adopts 32-bit ARM7 chip
• 9 independent fully isolated CAN transceivers, providing 9 group control communication interfaces, which can support group control of 8 elevators
• 8 isolated input channels, 4 isolated output channels
• Anti-corrosion Conducted interference and anti-coupling interference both reach 4000V
• Contains a real-time clock chip and is equipped with a high-capacity capacitor, which can
last for 7 days when power is off • Provides a RS232 serial port for connecting the operator to set parameters
• Working peak, off-duty peak, lunch peak, lunch peak
• Idle peak self-identification
• Idle mode
• Energy-saving mode
• Scattered waiting for elevators
• Disabled service
• Instant forecast
• Automatic switching of service floors during time periods
• Sedan Internal command disable
• Destination layer command door open hold time setting